Canada post electronic shipping software for VISTA??

I have Windows VISTA OS and I wanted to install Canada post electronic system software on my computer, but it just doesn't work.

I checked with them and they told me that their sofware is not (yet) compatible with VISTA!! From memory VISTA was released roughly 1 1/2 ago.
How is that possible that after all this time, they cannot come up with a compatible software?

When I talked to their technical department they basically told me that if I'm not happy to just contact their customer service...

I was wondering: in the meantime what are you using instead?

Laurent
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Many companies don't have compatible software, and many will never bother to be compatible. There is companies (including myself) who still have few PCs with Win2k and rest WinXP.

Downgrade.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

But Canada post is certainly NOT a small company...
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
FORGET IT CANADA POST SUCKS ON VISTA it dont work on ither one of my computers running vista ! It is a Faulty program you will just have to use the online version (if your not doing cod's) .

I have the Canada Post Program on 2 of my Xp Systems and they still crash 50% of the time running that dumb program very very shabby put together program .
Message 4 of 4
latest reply