Canada post - post office doesn't have parcel two days later

I received a missed delivery card on Tuesday to pick up my parcel at the post office after 6. Went there they said they didn't have it. I went again tonight they still don't have it. The latest item online tracking is "Item transferred to post office; being prepared for pickup" which was Tuesday at 6 pm.

Any one have any ideas as to what is going on? The post office worker was clueless. How much longer should I be waiting for it to arrive to the post office?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Typically they let you pick it up the next business day after noon or so, I'm not sure what is going on at the post office your package was supposedly dropped off at but you can try to contact their phone number:  http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/support/helpcentre/default.jsf#Phone

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

They could have sent it to the wrong pickup location.

Check with other Postal Outlets in your area.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the replies. Still no resolution on this. Called Canada post and opened a ticket. Well did that twice, the first time I called the girl said she opened a ticket for me but upon calling back the next day they had no record of it. The second time the gentleman told me it was in fact scanned at that post office on Tuesday yet they claim to not have it.

Some new activity appeared on Friday. 3 separate " item processed" line items on the online tracking. Now not sure if that means its no longer at that post office or not. Was told they'd get back to me by Friday. Pretty annoying since its a Christmas gift and hope they'll find it in time. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply