Canadian buyer with US ebay account??

sunshine2426
Community Member
Hi Guys, me again:)

I just need some advice about a client of mine who is buying 4 swimsuits from me and asked to ship it to Canada but says she uses her dad's US ebay account and username. Feedback looks great. I'm worried if it's an account that has been stolen? Anyone ever have this problem?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

katiusciav
Community Member
hi..i've had that about twice before, and you wouldn't be 'covered' under paypal's protection policy if you ship to another address, but its a 'use your judgement' scenario...i would look at her feedback, and if you CAN get a tracking number if you're a little iffy, then do that just as insurance for yourself. i've never had problems the two times i did it.
Kat
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

sunshine2426
Community Member
This morning I get this email telling me to only ship the bikini's in 2 weeks because she is leaving on vacation.She has already paid for them.Also she wants to buy more when she gets back.I'm still a little weary about her.

Maybe I'm being to paranoid???
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
that's not overly unusual either, i've had that happen too. but she's your buyer and if your gut gives you warings, take what precautions are available to you..
Kat
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

sunshine2426
Community Member
Thanks Kat. I will send it express post with a tracking number:)

I thought I was the only one on this board so early;)
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
You are not alone...

Muuahhhhhahaha

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

sunshine2426
Community Member
lol
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

bestshowtime
Community Member
and asked to ship it to Canada but says she uses her dad's US ebay account and username.
You can sale it if you not take payment through paypal.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply