Canadian call centre closure

http://www.vancouversun.com/eBay+close+Burnaby+facility+about+jobs+lost/1566447/story.html

... and Joe & Sally will be replaced by Jose and Maria. Or is it Raj and Dhalwinder? ?:|

Bernie
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I guess that's where all those power seller discounts and free subtitles come from ...
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Or is it Raj and Dhalwinder?

I'm actually pretty sure that these two were working out of the Vancouver centre. Many US users would claim they were transferred to India for T&S issues but all T&S matters were handled from the Vancouver call centre.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

bestbranddeals
Community Member
so how does the call cntr closure would affect Canadian sellers ? I dont see that things were being resolved any differently, better or worse and I dont know if it would get any better ...
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

No real change, the calls that previously went to Vancouver will go to Utah instead.

Most of the traffic handled in Vancouver was NOT from Canadian sellers or buyers.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply