Cant contact ebay . go figures

sunnilovee
Community Member

bought an item from a 90%+ high member.
Not only did i NEVER receive the item.

coincidentally...did i get a charge for 10,000$ on my paypal FORM THE SAME COMPANY. now i have nsf fees of 100$+ onmy bank....

cant contact ebay because of the way they set it up
pay pal did what they did
my bank did what they did
wheres the help from ebay?

...why do i have to 100$+ because of this?
wheresmy help from ebay?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

sunnilovee
Community Member

i should add the fee of the item was all of like 1$

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ok not sure I am following ... You said you were charge $10,000 but you out $100 from your bank account ...

What was the value of your item .. Was it in the GSP programs and the charge in your paypal account does it say Pitney Bowes on it ?

Are you out $100 or $10,000 ?

File an item not received case if the sellers is ignoring you or it has been roughly 40 days sense payment...

You should contact ebay and or paypal Via phone ....

Ebay should not have any of your money .. The seller should have your money paypal is just a middle man ...

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I cannot find any recent purchase you made on eBay.

When (date) and what (description and listing number) did you buy?

What was the value of the purchase?  the shipping cost?

When (date) and how exactly did you pay?

Have you contacted eBay (customer support at the top right corner)?

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Without the transaction number of the original eBay listing, we cannot help you.

FWIW - anything under 97% is a horrible feedback rating. Even 98% is pretty poor.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

if i go through the motions on the upper right corner it wont allow me to contact ebay all it does it tell me to contact seller.

All i need is a ebay rep to get ahold of me, or tell me how i can get ahold of them.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

sorry i didnt make it clear.
paypal did their part
but i still ended up with an nsf fee of 100$ on my bank account because of this issue.

all i want, is ebay to know this seller ended up charging my paypal account for 10,000$
so that no one else has it happen to them.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

try "customer support" again:  http://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/cusr?query=1708

You are given the option to call or have eBay call you

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I think you should make an appointment with your bank manager-- not a random teller, specifically the manager-- and discuss the problem with her.

Face to face.

No telephones. Certainly no email.

Have all your transaction numbers, dates, and events carefully written up to help her waive the NSF fee.

The more services you use at that branch the more helpful she will be. Account and credit card ? Good. Line of Credit: Better. Mortgage: better yet. Direct payments for utilities? The bank is making their cut of all these services and won't want to lose a good customer.

Be ready to move all your bank business if she is obdurate.

If your area has a newspaper with a Consumer Help columnist, that can also be a method of persuasion. Businesses hate to be mentioned in those columns. It's never good, even when the customer is in the wrong.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

To add to this .. I had paypal double dip my monthly fees about 4 months ago ... I called my bank and within 2 miuntes on the phone they refunded the NSF's..

If you have  a history of NSF fees with your bank you will have a hard time but if this is your first time on that specfic bank they will refund the NSF no problem ..

I have done this 3 times in the past 6 or so years and not once did I have to spend more then 5 minutes of my time once the elevator music stopped that  is ...

My wife is the Master of Free ... We got 2 free HD bell receivers and 1 free PVR Reciever without a monthly bill changing and we have had $10-$15 of every bell bill for the last 3 years... Snow Storm She we complain no internet or tv for the day.. The big excuse she uses is .. DO you know how much money my husband loses when we have no internet for a day ( Not really true but hey) . To top it all off the Guy installing the Free PVR dropped his ladder on my car and cost the installation company $4000 and she still will call and bug them ..

HERE IS AN AWESOME ONE

My wife went to make a bottle for our 7 month old and Daddy accidently spilt some water in the powder when making the last bottle so there was this little nugget size clump in it .. My wife did not know I spilt water in it and I was at work so she called similac and told them .. The lady says that just sounds stranger because there is nothing around that can get the formul wet ... Without a fight and my wife not realizing I did she ended up getting 5 $5 off coupons and 2 free $30 tubs of formula...

She once got $10 coupon for some kind of chocolate bar because when she opened it the bar was half brown half white and the white was not right it was OLD ... I could never care enough to do any of these things but I sure laugh about my wife doing them ..

Sorry for going a little off topic but I just started thinking and it just started flowing

Message 10 of 10
latest reply