Check out my feedback profile!

shooger
Community Member
Check it out, then come back and read.

"-1 negatives" in the last month... not bad huh? :^O The totals SHOULD read 0, 2, and 6... but about a week ago I did something that gave me a "negative negative" (I got a negative removed that had already been removed) so it makes me look better in the 6 and 12 month categories, but makes me look bad in the 1 month category. It actually at first glance looks like two digits worth of negatives... and besides it's just plain stupid looking.

I'm not sure if I should email eBay about it, or not. If I get a real negative in the next little while, I'll go "up" to zero. But I don't want to plan to get a negative! Anyway, I just wanted to share my little glitch.

Email me if you wanna know how to get some negative negatives of your own 😉
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

shooger
Community Member
I just found out that it only shows up wrong if you click to my feedback from the .com site (which 90% of my buyers do). Here's a link:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=shooger&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

:p
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
So .... how does one go about getting a -1 neg?? That's a pretty cute trick!

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Phew. That book you bought must not have been worth that hassle! I looked at that person --> 98% feedback rating. Just barely squeaking by on the Powerseller program.

Wow.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
Oh, that book wasn't the auction that gave me a "negative negative". But yeah, she's a nasty woman! Nice bible quotes in her auctions... and then when the book didn't arrive I emailed her and her response was downright insane. All in caps, she told me that I must be a scam artist and I'll never get my $2 back from her. At which point, she negged me.

Anyway, how I got the "negative negative" was traded negatives with a bad buyer. I applied for mutual feedback removal, and he accepted. Then, he went NARU because of invalid contact info, so I had the feedback properly removed. Both removals ended up dropping my negative feedback total by 1. 🙂
Message 5 of 5
latest reply