Congrats Glenda...

audioshack
Community Member
... on hitting your red star with 100% positive. You set a great example for all even if you spend too much time on the golf course.;-)

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Congrats Glenda...

congratulations, Glenda!
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Congrats Glenda...

muminlaw
Community Member
Thank you both. I STILL wish eBay would find a way of acknowledging repeat buyers -- maybe a 2-colour star when you've reached a level in total pos but not yet in unique? One gal on the .com board was finally celebrating her red star (some time ago) but her total pos was actually over 10,000! We all agreed she should have a "hopping" red!

Whaddya mean, too much time on the golf course - there's no such thing!! Too much time on this board maybe, but the golf course??? ..... NEVER!!!!
. Glenda
To Golf or Not To Golf? What a stupid question!
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Congrats Glenda...

fenian
Community Member
Congrats from me, too, Glenda. I know when one has a lot of repeat buyers, the number count goes up very slowly !! There should definitely be another level of star at around 3000 - a silver-gilt, or a "pulsing" red perhaps ! >>>>>>> Michael
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Congrats Glenda...

muminlaw
Community Member
Thanks Michael! Yeah, pulsing would work for me.

I've also thought that, instead of just the unique positives (like fenian (2009)), it wouldn't take much more space to put fenian (2009/3262) or muminlaw (1000/2343) and it would let prospective buyers know that a goodly number of people like your product and service enough to come back and buy again and again!
. Glenda
Glenda

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Congrats Glenda...

whoscloset
Community Member
Congrats Glenda!

Monique

Monique

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Congrats Glenda...

myjames007
Community Member
congratulations!

i am still on my way to purple....
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Congrats Glenda...

muminlaw
Community Member
Thank you everyone -- it only took me six years to do it!! I don't expect to live long enough to see green :^O
. Glenda
Glenda

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Congrats Glenda...

finells
Community Member
Congratulations Glenda,

I agree with your star idea. I think it is something ebay should look into. All the best.

Frank
Message 9 of 9
latest reply