Created an eBay account when I purchased as a guest, now it won't let me check order details?

kryss115
Community Member

I accidentally created an account without registering through the guest account and now I'm not able to check my order details because it says I'm not the buyer or seller. What can I do about this? How can I check my order details? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Created an eBay account when I purchased as a guest, now it won't let me check order details?

Log out of ebay and then return to your original email for the transaction. This should let you do it. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I've logged out and tried to log into the guest account by using my email and the access code in the original order email but it keeps saying it was not a match. Is there another way to fix this? Will I have to delete my ebay account in order to access the guest account again?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No. Log out, clear your browser history, restart your computer and then try again from the email confirmation of your order. If that doesn't work, call eBay Customer Service with what details you have from the guest order.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Another thing you can try is to change the email address associated with your account to a different email address than the one you used as a guest. Then log out, clear your browser history of cookies, restart and try again from the email message that was confirmation of your order.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply