Customer Service Level

hi all,

I have a situation.

One of my buyers cancelled the order, and the Professional staff at resolution center jumped the gun and refunded the buyer.

Because i forgot to update my paypal account on file, i have never received the notification, and my selling privilege was restricted.  I spent 4 hours on the phone with them, paid eBay back with the money they have refunded and finally my restriction has been lifted. (it is only a small amount $74)

A week later, i have received the same message requesting the same amount, i believe it was a system generated message, because the staff who had handled my case told me it will be fine after i have paid, so i ignored those messages.

Guess what? my selling privilege is restricted again. call them a week ago (is 10 day now), another 90 mins on the phone and i still can't go back to business.

I have been paying my seller fees on time (all the time), but i feel the kind of service i'm receiving does not meet any standard, and apparently, i feel like no one is listening (not to mention, they never give you any reference number / case number, and not even an exact day when my case will be resolve.)

i'm not sure how many of you out there feeling the same, but feel free to drop me a line if you feel the communication from customer service should be improved.

ps. side story, when i called them a week ago, the service rep told me my restriction is caused because i did not sign up for auto payment.  of course this is not the case.

Ken

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0