Customer service

garank4
Community Member

Hi there,

After several frustrating weeks of trying, spending $ on long distance calls to San Jose, kindly provide me with Manager of Customer Service or CEO's name & tel number at Kijij /eBayToronto Head Ofc. Its totally unjust that you folks can vacuum our credit cards for money but we can't communicate with your head office when circumstances warrant ! 

I would appreciate your response asap with the info requested.Its the least you can do ! 

Thank you

Gary

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Customer service

This is a member to member board.

If you listed and sold items on eBay, there will be fees for using the site to advertise the items.

If you bought items, there will be payment required including payment for shipping.

If you bought items from a seller using the Global Shipping Program, there will be Canadian duty and sales taxes payable as well as shipping costs and a service fee.

What makes you think money is being taken from your credit card?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Customer service

I'm guessing you have another ebay username because the one you've posted with was only on February 17th, the same day as your post.

The you spent making a long distance call to San Jose, you could have spent it reading the various policies in Help & Contact. 

I have to ask, did you really think that someone from ebay would just give you the CEO's name and number? 

By the way, you can google ebay CEO if you want his name.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply