DOES ANY ONE KNOWS WHERE CAN I CONTACT SOME ONE IN EBAY WHITH OUT ALL THE QUESTIONS OVER CUESTIONS PROTOCOL, THANKS.

eduardo17eduardo
Community Member

MC015 Security notice: eBay listing removed, MY PURCHASE WAS REMOVED, I ALREADY PAID FOR IT, I DONT KNOW WHY IT WAS REMOVED, SO NOW I CANT CONTACT THE SELLER, I TRY TO OPEN A CASE AND ALLWAYS THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS WITH NO RESOLUTION, HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

DOES ANY ONE KNOWS WHERE CAN I CONTACT SOME ONE IN EBAY WHITH OUT ALL THE QUESTIONS OVER CUESTIONS PROTOCOL, THANKS.

Hi .. Ebay will just tell you to open a dispute/claim to recover your payment. Go to the resolution center in your PayPal account and open the item not received. If less than 7 days may have to wait to escalate to a claim.

The transaction ID # for the dispute is on the "details" page of the payment. Copy/paste to the dispute. In note state that ebay has removed the item.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ps.. ebay does not answer why they have removed.  Seller's ID is in PP payment details. Do a search to see if active or removed (no longer a registered user). If the latter , state that as well in the note.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply