Dashboard

momoftwingles2
Community Member
It looks like the Dashboard has changed its looks.

No more bars!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Dashboard

Me like 🙂

Gives you 3-month stats as well.

Bernie
Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

I like the new look also.
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

Me too 🙂
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

Works for me.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

????

My dashboard has not changed one iota.

Now, I have always been using eBay.com. Were you guys using eBay.ca?
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

Oooops! I just noticed one change (another bug I guess):

"You did not earn a discount. Invoice: 03/31/10 0%"

Yet, 20% rebate was granted as usual! 🙂
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

Mine's the same on .ca or .com.

They might have just not got to you yet, Pierre.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 8 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

My dashboard has shown 0% discount since January, yet I continue to get the 20% TRS discount. A .ca glitch, I was told. Perhaps it's spreading!
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

momoftwingles2
Community Member
????

My dashboard has not changed one iota.

Now, I have always been using eBay.com. Were you guys using eBay.ca?

Hi Pierre,

I only list on eBay.com....never on .ca.

However, my dashboard shows the same on both.

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 10 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

jakeeangel
Community Member
Mine looks the same too. I have the bars. Mine also says 0 discount yet it shows 20% on my invoice. *shrugs* I too only use .com.
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

If I'm not mistaken the 0 discount refers to the powerseller discount. The 20% discount is your TRS discount.
Message 12 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

Until a few days ago, my dashboard on .com always showed 20% (TRS discount)

The message

You did not earn a discount. Invoice: 03/31/10 0%

only appeared a few days ago. It is obviously a messaging "bug" since the 20% discount (or rebate) was given and properly credited to my account on April 1st as usual.
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

If I'm not mistaken the 0 discount refers to the powerseller discount. The 20% discount is your TRS discount.

That's probably it.
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

I notice some of Dashboard features are not properly functions or updating accurately on .ca Seller Dashboard.
Two things really driving me frustration.. 30 days average rating for performance does not match with current performance showed on seller dashboard.

I think it may be ebay site updating problem due to integrating new policy from April 1, Also I noticed Seller Account also effected some of my credit eligilble listing not review nor credited.

Anyone else experienced that issue??
Thank you
Accept challenge with smile! ((:-))
Message 15 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

30 days average rating for performance does not match with current performance showed on seller dashboard.

Are you comparing the DSR's on your feedback page to the one on the seller dashboard page? The one on your feedback page is updated daily and is for 12 months. The one on your seller dashboard page is not updated daily, mine was last updated on March 31. On there, you can check 3 month and 12 month ratings.
Message 16 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

[quote mid="500881049"]Until a few days ago, my dashboard on .com always showed 20% (TRS discount)

Pierre many of us have had the 0 Powerseller discount on our .com dashboard for months now (I think it dates back to before Christmas) yet, we have been getting our TRS discount. My dashboard has never shown my TRS discount since it was implemented, so this is a long standing bug.
Message 17 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

Sorry Pierre...have to get used to that quote feature as my response is in YOUR quote!

It would be nice if they gave us the option to delete our posts and start over again (and if the option is there, somebody please tell me how to use it!)
Message 18 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

momoftwingles2
Community Member
*S*

Look below the box that you type in and there are three yellow buttons....CANCEL / PREVIEW / POST MESSAGE.

You can click PREVIEW and read your message first. THEN if you want something changed you can click on the yellow button that says EDIT!

Have a good one!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Dashboard

Are you comparing the DSR's on your feedback page to the one on the seller dashboard page? The one on your feedback page is updated daily and is for 12 months. The one on your seller dashboard page is not updated daily, mine was last updated on March 31. On there, you can check 3 month and 12 month ratings.pjcdn

YES DSR via Seller DSBoard. last update SDAB 18/03, performance showed different than DSR Feedback rating which update daily.
Accept challenge with smile! ((:-))
Message 20 of 27
latest reply