December 15th missing small packets

thebonnieshop
Community Member
Just as an update to the previous discussions about the many missing packages from December, I heard from a buyer that one I mailed December 15th in Mississauga arrived yesterday April 11th in the US. Almost 4 months!!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

thebonnieshop
Community Member
Just got another email, another one showed up today.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Looks like they found the missing skids. Ann

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

One of my lettermail items sent on the 15th also arrived this week.

Great buyer who I had refunded emailed and asked for a PayPal invoice and then paid me!
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

One more! I shipped 15 Dec (small packet air), the buyer got it a few days ago! Here the letter I got: "You would be very interested to know that I received my map today! The tube was not damaged, but it was very dirty on the outside, as if perhaps it had been covered in mud at some point in time. [...]. Such a strange story yes? I thought you might like to know!

"BETTER LATE THAN NEVER" .... ??

Greetings from BC

Andrew
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

scouttech-outfitters
Community Member
Funny thing is I got some extra sales from that. For lost items (after 30 days I gave up on Canada Post) I promptly shipped replacements to customers, who when their original parcels arrived 2 or 3 months later they actually bought them rather that return them 🙂
Message 6 of 6
latest reply