Delivery To Canada

This is a very LEGIT prolem were having all over canada currently,

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-post-strike-lockout-1.3663304

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-post-lockout-notice-1.3664710

If the strike go forth then there will be no mail NATION WIDE for possible MONTHS

allough it doesnt seem quite unreasonable th demands the postal works want one of them was the minmal wage 

diputate amount for letter carrier and there rather PO's about the treatment of USPS workers vs Canada Workers 

witha 22.50 USD payment the Canadian guys are will ing to work for your Mexican Wages however in Canadian Pesos

thanks to the retatded Trudeu Goverment that 22.50 that USD workers get a hour is a lot of money in canadian funds

IE 37.50 to be exact thats how **bleep**ed up things are in canada.

now if it was up to me i would just pay them $35.00 across the board and for the postal guys delivering my drugs

but yes this is a problem we need alernative delivery methods for a temporary time frame guys 

thanks

drug dealing arms dealer

thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Delivery To Canada

I see you are registered as American.

$22.50US currently buys less than $30Cdn

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Delivery To Canada

"that 22.50 that USD workers get a hour is a lot of money in canadian funds

IE 37.50 to be exact thats how **bleep**ed up things are in Canada".

22.50USD is exactly 29.28CDN (based on todays exchange rate).

TRUMP for President!!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Delivery To Canada

The last labour dispute was in 2011.

The union used rotating strikes (some as short as a single shift) to disrupt and slow the mail, but service did continue.

After a whole 12 DAYS, management locked out all the workers across Canada, stopping service completely.

After 13 days of lockout, Parliament ordered binding arbitration and the end of the lockout.

For the rest --- sorry guys, I am fairly fluent in English, Doric and French, and I can read German and Spanish pretty well,  but I don't know babble.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Delivery To Canada

@femmefan1946 wrote:
For the rest --- sorry guys, I am fairly fluent in English, Doric and French, and I can read German and Spanish pretty well,  but I don't know babble.

I have to ask...

Which version? Ancient Greek, Lowland Scots, Mid-Northern Scots or Northeast Scots?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Delivery To Canada

North East Scots-- I'm Aberdonian born.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply