Disappearing items from purchase history

I recently purchased two items from a seller (buy now purchases) and all seemed to be fine. Seller and I corresponded back and forth a few times regarding sizes needed and it was all great. I felt rather safe buying from this seller as they have a 98.7% positive feedback.  Then earlier tonight I was looking at my purchase history and the images and descriptions are missing and each one has this in its place ....

"Sale date: 23/09/14

Tracking number: --

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit theResolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

when I look at seller's store or items for sale both shows nothing at all.  I have already paid for the items and want to trust that they will process as normal but at the same time I cant help but worry.  It was two fairly expensive purchases.  On the original listing both items said to allow 10 days for shipping and it has only been 4 days so I dont know if I should message the seller now or give them the chance to follow throuh without being harrassed.  I dont want to be bothersome but I worry.  Any opinions/thoughts?  Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

and what does your paypal transaction show you?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My paypal shows what was paid and for what items
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@billiejo1975 wrote:

I recently purchased two items from a seller (buy now purchases) and all seemed to be fine. Seller and I corresponded back and forth a few times regarding sizes needed and it was all great. I felt rather safe buying from this seller as they have a 98.7% positive feedback.  Then earlier tonight I was looking at my purchase history and the images and descriptions are missing and each one has this in its place ....

"Sale date: 23/09/14

Tracking number: --

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit theResolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

Normally I give people as much time as I can for items to arrive in the mail, but in this case I would suggest waiting a couple of weeks only and then (if it hasn't arrived) filing and INR with paypal.  if it does arrive after your refund send them the money back through paypal.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply