Don't be afraid to bid .. :^O

:^O
>dont be affraid to bid i have 100% good feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Feeding-to-Win_W0QQitemZ180166467947QQihZ008QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Great use of keywords in the title of the auction as well, ummm NOT.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

duujogl
Community Member
"dont be affraid to bid i have 100% good feedback."

Not exactly hard to have 100% when you've only got 3!!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

zarzuella - looks like you just got another competitor 🙂
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member

Monique

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

In comparison, what's your secret zarzuella with a FB of 5593, and a full 100%?
As hard as I try, I've just landed another unjustified neg. from a very impatient US buyer. Reason: item not received after business day #8. As per postal guidlines I advised him twice to expect 6-12 business days for delivery. At the same time he also filed a complaint with PP. All my items ship by air mail second day after auctions end. What else can I do? you must have a magic product or solution!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I think the main reason is the product line I sell - animal lovers tend to be nice (empathetic) people who are less likely to be unreasonable about shipping times. My buyers can be crazy in other areas tho 😉

I ship all international packages through the USPS; I only ship twice weekly due to the cost of couriering my shipment to the border, and my standard mail packages take as long as Expedited through Canada Post used to take. I'm always a little surprised when buyers comment on fast shipping.

A key factor with USPS shipping is the option to purchase delivery confirmation with almost every shipping method. Buyers can log on to the USPS website and see that their package is floating around in the US postal system and not still sitting on your desk. Canadian sellers would be saved all sorts of grief if Canada Post offered tracking (which would prove that their parcel is sitting in US customs, which is usually the problem)

The other key is in communicating - I tell buyers in every email that I ship from Canada and they should expect longer delivery times. Seems to work.

Ann
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I shipped your item this afternoon, Oct. 10, by expedited parcel mail. Canada Post tracer: # CX ... ... ... CA. Please be advised that this parcel comes all the way from Canada and depending upon your location it may take 6 to 12 business days to arrive! Thanks very much for your business.
This is my standard e-mail that I send to all US buyers after the item has shipped. Some read it and sent you a heads up thank you note, some others respond with a simple thanks - and some others don't read it, or dump it in the delete file and ask you one/ or two weeks later where is my item! and possibly some nasty remarks or threats. US border is too far away from my location, thus eliminating the possibility to ship with USPS.
Ann - if nobody said it before - congratulations on your perfect record. I'll never get there and can only hope, that one day I can get used to the idea that an occasional neg. is just part of selling on e-bay!! But right-now I'm still steaming in disgust, not knowing what else to do or how to improve!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply