Ebay bucks this month?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if ebay bucks have been given out this month? I know this month will be the last time and remember getting an email saying they would be sent our in early April.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay bucks this month?

Was sent my payout on april 4th

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay bucks this month?

Hi bonus bucks were issued earlier this month see your ebay messages. Although, ebay was suppose to give out an additional 5.00 credit to Canadians in which we are waiting for this. According, to recent posts on this subject I called ebay and complained I had not received my additional 5.00 and the amount was wrong for the one they gave me.The reply  was that another issue is suppose to take place by the 15th of this month or tomorrow. If I don't get mine by 10a.m I calling again to complain. I suggest you do the same. See other posts on this subject for reference call number.:-)

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay bucks this month?

I was urged to use mine on my latest purchase.  I had forgotten them until it showed up on my "PAY NOW" procedure.  I had never built up very many Ebay bucks but I think I spent them wisely.  They went right back to where they came from.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply