Ebay should have a icon that goes up by members names who say they never received an item.

It would prove to be very interesting to see how many requests for refunds due to not receiving an item, would drop if ebay would keep track of requests by members name.

You may think I am crazy but I have had 2 in one week.

Anyway folks, just a thought.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay should have a icon that goes up by members names who say they never received an item.

Well the problem is there are deadbeats all over, block and move on......and with item not received not something we have the time to prove one way or  other.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@likablerecycleable wrote:

It would prove to be very interesting to see how many requests for refunds due to not receiving an item, would drop if ebay would keep track of requests by members name.

You may think I am crazy but I have had 2 in one week.

Anyway folks, just a thought.

I'd go for that as long as eBay puts a counter on sellers listing pages showing how many times buyers have had to file an INR or SNAD claim against them.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply