Email Issue

I am experiencing an email problem, and maybe someone can help.

When I am responding to questions on my eBay.com store, it either redirects me to my eBay.ca site messaging system, or most times it says that "question is invalid" and wont let me reply to the question.

To reply to the person on eBay.com, the only way I can do it is by clicking on their eBay user id and then to "contact member".

Any ideas? ?:|

AXE
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Email Issue

Try a different browser?
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Email Issue

Yes, I have four computers, and they have different browsers - firefox and explorer, and there is no difference there. I have even tried other peoples computers, again with no luck. Each account has a different email address on file with separate financial and credit card info info, etc, but still the problem is there.
I wonder, could the problem be that our Paypal account (the one that our payments go to) is the same for both accounts (one on eBay.com and the other on eBay.ca)??
This problem only presented itself recently, so I suspect a glitch of some sort.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Email Issue

To be more precise:

eBay.com store has email addy #1 for notifications, etc.

eBay.ca store has email addy #2 for notifications, etc

Both stores have email addy #2 that Paypal payments go to (our "business email addy")

Do you think maybe that is the issue? or will they even allow the same email addy for notifications, etc?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Email Issue

What do you mean by your .com store? Is that account registered on .com rather than .ca?

I just have the one account with a store and whenever I try to answer a question on .com through the messaging system it sends me to .ca. I don't remember this happening before but perhaps I didn't notice it or perhaps they recently started allowing questions to be answered only on the site that I am registered on.??
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Email Issue

Yes one of the stores is on .com and sells to US buyers only, and another one is on .ca that sells to Canada, USA and Worldwide.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply