Email ebay?

I can't spend time on the phone right now so calling ebay is out of the question -
Is there any way to email ebay?
I had changed my main shipping address yet my items are going to my old address that I haven't lived at for over a yr and luckily the woman was nice enough to give to a neighbour (friend of mine) but I would like to know **bleep** my items are going there!!!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Email ebay?

You should check your shipping address in your PayPal account to make sure that you changed it and also that you marked it as your primary shipping address. That is the one that your items will be shipped to.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Email ebay?

Ty
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Email ebay?

Nope I checked I had changed my address there as well so idk why it's going to my old one. Not very happy and hope my other items being shipped make it to me.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Email ebay?

There has to be something somewhere where your old address is still there .... It could be a glitch but I highly doubt that... Somewhere on ebay or paypal there is your old address .. I know that doesn't really help but your old address has to be there somewhere... I would of thought paypal primary address as that is the only address I ever pay attention to as a seller...

Anyways hope you get it figured out ... Maybe you will have to call them tomorrow or the day after ... I would say don't buy anything else until you have time to call and sort it out ...

Take care and good luck

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Email ebay?

Thanks 🙂
Message 6 of 6
latest reply