Error Message

I keep getting the following message when trying to view my sold items or to view other sellers closed listings,

"This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Error Message

That is very odd, I have not seen it myself.

Oh wait, weird. This is your stuff. It says you have no completed listings at all and when I click on something you sold, it says it was removed. Were you in some sort of trouble with ebay recently? You might want to call ebay Customer Service and see if there is action against your account being taken. That's just a wild guess on my part, I don't mean to imply you did anything wrong. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Error Message

Is this just happening tonight?  I think that they do maintenance n Thursday's so all types of glitches can happen.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Error Message

There is no problems with my account, but I am still unable to view my item descriptions on most of my sold and unsold listings as well as other sellers. I have contacted Ebay with no resolution to the problem.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Error Message

That is simply not right. Each is a simple task that you should be able to perform, there is nothing taxing or complex in being able to view your own completed listings. What explanation did Customer Service tell you when you called?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply