Everyone all stocked up for Christmas?

ds2286
Community Member
I have to order a few things yet, but getting there.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

We have not started our shopping yet. We usually start in early November.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Didn't you hear? Christmas items are not selling in the summer.

Just kidding. My wife always makes comments when she cannot find seasonal items we currently need because stores already cleared them out and stocked up for season 4 months away.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have a few more things to order too but almost ready.

When do most sellers start to make their listings look a little more Christmasy? I keep wanting to do it now with new listings but I should probably wait until Nov. 1.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

With the Canadian dollar so strong right now, and most of my product coming from the US, I have been stocking up big time, (and not just for Christmas).
I love the Paypal account for that reason- when our CAD is high (like it is right now), I buy up tons of stock with the US dollars in the Paypal account, and when its really low, I transfer it to my CAD business account.

And personally, I don't waste my time changing the look of my listings for Xmas- I find it better to have a few more sales, and put a "Happy Holidays" type of greeting in my "ME" page. Xmas comes and goes so fast that by the time you make changes, it's time to change 'em back again!

My website will get a Xmas home page "window dressing" but thats about it. But if you are going to make Xmas changes, nows the time to get started, as internet shoppers will begin their shopping in the next few weeks, as they always worry about shipping times and being sure that their gifts arrive in good time before the big day.

Cheers,
AXE
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Ready to go.I love it when golfers are snowed in and off the course.Business is hot when it's cold outside .... and cold when it's hot outside.
By the way thanks for everyones help on my e Commerce question last week.
This is a great group,especially when you need the right advice.
play well and play often
jesse
Message 6 of 6
latest reply