Everyone get their eBay invoice for June?

llee2
Community Member
Hmm...I usually pay my eBay invoice thorough Paypal when it gets emailed to me. Never got an invoice for June (figured it was delayed for whatever reason). Checked my credit card online statement, and looks like they just billed my credit card for it. Anyone else not get an invoice for their June fees?

Lincoln
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have not received my June invoice yet nor has any money been taken from my PayPal account (Usually not done until the 14th or 15th of the month).

It is now possible to set up automatic payments from your PayPal account to cover monthly eBay seller fees (this ability started about 6 months ago).

Ben
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

mirakbiz_inc
Community Member
I got my two invoices already (automated from my PayPal debit card)

Lots of money.... :_|
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

llee2
Community Member
Ben,

Thanks for the tip - I did know about it but I like to make sure I have enough funds in Paypal to cover the invoice, so I never bothered setting up the automated payment (Yep, sales have been that crappy lately). So I usually just do the one-time payment thing when the invoice gets sent out.

mirakbiz - Lots of money = lots of sales?? Should make you happy, shouldn't it?

Thanks guys,
Lincoln
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I understand, last month I'd cleaned out my US dollar PayPal money so they had to take from my CA$ balance....nice exchange rate!!!

None the less it's an improvement and in my case I need to avoid having them place a charge on my on file credit card.

Ben

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Never did get the eBay Invoice email for June but they did dip into my PayPal account as usual on the 14th.

Ben

Message 6 of 6
latest reply