Exactly what on EARTH is ebay global shipping and why is it taking so **bleep** LONG?

JESUS...CHRIST! Tell me why I paid $30 US dollars, and my item from US (I live in Canada) hasn't arrived??? its been 3 weeks and 2 days!!! I am sooo FURIOUS! even chinese item gets faster than this and the shipping cost is usually FREE.  Where and how can I contact ebay about this TERRIBLE global shipping program so I can complain?? What type of fool do they take me?? On top of that... WHERE IS THE TRACKING #? LORD I'm sooo ANGRY.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Exactly what on EARTH is ebay global shipping and why is it taking so **bleep** LONG?

please stop using the lords name in vein.......

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

..thats not even an answer
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The Global Shipping Program is useful if the item purchased is valued over $100, but most sellers do not understand this.

Ask your seller for the tracking number.

But given the time passed... and count the days, you may be counting from,say, Sunday the first to Sunday the 15th, which does take in three Sundays but is only 15 days...if more than 20 days have passed since your payment and if your seller is not helpful, open an Item Not Received dispute through the Resolution Centre.

The seller then has to either prove that you have received the item or refund you.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply