FEEDBACK CHANGES AGAIN!!!!

jewelry_quest
Community Member
Ok now I've about had it with the feedback changes! I just received a bunch of new POSITIVE feedbacks and NO new negative feedbacks and my feedback rating goes down from 99.6% to 99.5% and I received about 11 new feedbacks. Why did my overall % rate go down a point instead of going up a point when it's all new positives and no new negatives. I don't get it. I wish they would just leave the feedback system alone why are they always changing it? Does this bug anyone else like it does me and is this happening to every seller as well? Thank you for any answers anyone can give me.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

"Why did my overall % rate go down "

"CHANGES AGAIN!!!! "

There has been no recent feedback policy changes that would affect how your rating changed.

It is simple:

The feedback rating is based on feedback received in the last twelve months only.

If you had 12 new feedback recently added, all positive but drop 20 feedback (for example) that are now more than 12 month old, your percentage may go down a small fraction.

It could be that it went from 99.56% (rounded to 99.6% to 95.52% (rounded to 95.5%). .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Last line should read:

It could be that it went from 99.56% (rounded to 99.6%) to 99.52% (rounded to 99.5%). .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

jewelry_quest
Community Member
Ok now I understand better but I still don't like it! LOL I talked to ebay live this morning and the person I spoke with told me there was a change in the feedback system and that's where the drop went. He didn't say nothing about 12 months etc. That's Ebay live for ya.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

eBay live is a joke. They are only equipped to answer the most basic of questions which can get answered yourself in the help section.

I've had considerably more luck getting answers on the forums.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

jewelry_quest
Community Member
Oh I agree with you on that craftycatsattic! :>) The formums are a great place to get your answers and then some! :>) Thanks for your imput!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

palms_and_pdas
Community Member
Had the same thing happen a few weeks ago with dsr scores and feedback.

I keep getting told in here by the geniuses that it is in my head.

EBay is doing nothing to feedback or the DSR scores.

YEA RIGHT !!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

jewelry_quest
Community Member
No it's not in your head Fitzheuen_palms_and_pdas Ebay just wants you to think it is! Doesn't ebay make everyone a little bit crazy with their new rules, regulations, policies, changes etc! Gotta Love Ebay eh!! LOL
Message 8 of 8
latest reply