FVF Credit Problem with Newbee

whoscloset
Community Member

I have a new eBay user who purchased 3 items from me via Buy it Now in error. After receiving payment reminder notices they sent me an e-mail saying that they were just trying to print off an order form???

Anyway, I filed for my FVF Credit and this newbee sent the e-mail back to eBay stating that they intend to follow through on the transaction! Now eBay is denying me my refund and the customer has no intention of following through on the purchase. I have tried to reapply for the FVF refund but it does not seem possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Monique

Monique

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I say you should request the user's info and give a phone call. In my experience, the phone call saved weeks of frustration.

You may be able to talk them through the process...

John
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I believe that if the item goes unpaid for another 7 days, regardless that the buyer indicated they intend to pay, you can get your money back. If they had agreed that they are in error, you would have already got your fees back. But now you'll have to wait a week.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I also had, again, the privilege of a Canadian buyer (NS) registered in 2003, 0 feedback try the BIN button just to see what gives. (I pointed out to her that she had to confirm her purchase)

It gave me a useless listing fee of US$ 5.30 + a fun FVF of US$ 28.10 fot a grand total of US$ 33.40.

eBay sent her the email, I'm still waiting for her to act on the email so that I can at least get the FVF credit. 😞

Elaine
TimelessClassicElegance
View Elaine Serafini's profile on LinkedIn
Message 4 of 4
latest reply