Featured Listings ???? are They gone ?

ameroindustries
Community Member
Does any one know of featured listings are gone ... I paid 400+ Dollars in the last week to have 4 of my auctions featured ... Now i dont see featured for them ????

Vortex Fans .. working fine yesterday as of this morning not working .. notice drop in sales already ... Hope this is not one of there changed ... considering i just paid 100.00 yesterday for a featured bar ... have had a whole 7 sold yesterday and 3 last night which is very low and not normal .
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

ameroindustries
Community Member
What a bunch of crap ... TRS is not obtainable being in canada this is bull . I swear i outta sue canada post for there TERRIBLE service to usa 2-3 week garbage service that keeps my dsr down ..

Like what the hell i have 4 full time workers + We ship every frickin day yet my bloody ship time is 1.35 and i need .50

What a bunch of crap .. what the hell i the sence of trying so hard might as well sit back and slack off got lots of room till next spring .
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Yep, the featured listings are gone. -------------------------------------------------------------------

It is our similarities that make us all human - it is our differences that make us all interesting

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

You have to be a "Top rated seller" to use most of the featured listings. That might be the reason. I think ebay says you will get a credit for faetured listings paid for but unused.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Ya now to get sales i gotta flood ... great .. That Top Rated Bull that is almost un obtainable for Canadians what a stupid system .

UGG 2 steps forward 3 steps back .. you make 2 k a day on ebay then they do this crap back down to 1 k a friggin day UGG !
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Well I got that Top Rated Seller, thingy and my sales have been way down this summer. But then I got my first 1's thanks to a low life who gave me a positive and then preceded to say he never got his item, and then trashed my DSR instead.

I can not understand why you are having so much trouble with Canada Post, my items have been reaching Europe and Asia in less than 5 days. Think it might be USPS instead.....
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I have question about this Top Rated stuff.

I see cottonwood, you have the badge. I don't have it although I should qualify:

Item as described 0.50% or (2) 0.43% (3)
Communication 0.50% or (2) 0.14% (1)
Shipping time 0.50% or (2) 0.43% (3)
Shipping and handling charges 0.50% or (2) 0.14% (1)

For the US all the criteria is green and my performance is above standard.

For UK and Ireland - all green, standard.

For Germany, Switzerland and Austria S/H charges red. Standard.

Where is my badge on .com ?
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I only received it yesterday, so maybe it is coming.....
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
canada post is terrible .. usps is like heaven . Ups is doing all the parcels for canada post and there awful also ... On average i get 10 screw up's a month by them and any thing going to Florida or Texas is taking no less than 2 weeks .
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I wonder as well while im aint a top rated seller while i seem to meet all criterias...

i ship every item via UPS and only use xpresspost service from post canada when i use their services
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

>>>> notice drop in sales already ...

same here
Message 11 of 11
latest reply