Feedback after 60 days???

alero0
Community Member
This is the 3rd time that this happened to me. I just received a feedback today Apr. 2nd for an item that was sold on Jan 23rd. According to my calculations that would make it 69 days after the sale. I would like to return the feedback but I only have the past 60 days of recorded listings. Like I said this happened a couple of times before this and I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. Is there any way of giving Feedback after 60 days?

Harvey
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

alero0
Community Member
Never mind. I found it myself.
At the bottom of the feedback page where you can reply to the FB there's also a tab to return a FB.
I really thought there was a 60 day limit.

Harvey
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Feedback can be left for a guaranteed MINIMUM of 60 days. Purposely however this limit varies, in order to prevent buyers or sellers counting the days to leave i/e neg. feedback in the last minute expecting to get nothing in return after the deadline had expired!
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
alero-last i read, there really is no true limit, its whenever ebay staff get around to removing the open feedback option, which even though it states 90 days, can sometimes be longer than that...
Kat
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

sunshine2426
Community Member
That's happened to me to. Some people are very busy and don't have the time.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You can leave feedback for anything that still has a listing page. Almost all pages remain on the site for 4 - 5 months and many remain for a year or more like this one of mine from which closed 344 days ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4869530237
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

That's pretty strange.
Gotta wonder what criteria ebay is using to purge old listings?
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I have one that I could still leave feedback for ... from Nov 8th, 2005. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7368657927 That is 16 months ago!!!
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Impressive!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply