Feedback follow up?

In the old EBay setup there was a way to leave a follow up comment to feedback left, I can't seem to find this in the new EBay format. Anyone know how to do it?

I recently received a fake counterfeit item, the seller in question apparently has done this quite a few times before. I was refunded by PayPal however the seller has posted a comment under the feedback I left him indicating that I received "two free" items plus a refund (which is a complete lie). It is clearly retaliation for the honest feedback I left him.  I would like to add a follow up comment of my own.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Feedback follow up?

Scroll to the bottom of the feedback page.

Click on add a further comment.

Scroll back up and check off the comment you want to leave a Response to, and post.

Remember that the most effective comment is calm and factual. 'Sent counterfeit item. Destroyed. Refunded.' for example. You will be judged by your comments as much as the seller will.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Feedback follow up?

Scroll to the bottom of the feedback page.

Click on add a further comment.

Scroll back up and check off the comment you want to leave a Response to, and post.

Remember that the most effective comment is calm and factual. 'Sent counterfeit item. Destroyed. Refunded.' for example. You will be judged by your comments as much as the seller will.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Feedback follow up?

Thank you!

Here is the original feedback I left him:

"BIN item, paid immediately and I get a counterfeit knockoff OMEGA watch strap..."

His reply

"i have complete import documents for this item,you got a refund and 2 items free"

My follow up:

"Item is fake did not receive two items free. Seller has history of selling fakes"

The original sale for the item was the 14th of December, Arrived the 24th of December while I was away visiting family and I discovered it was a fake when I returned home on the 28th and opened it.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Feedback follow up?

I noticed he uses the same response relatively often.

Having 'import documents' doesn't mean much if they are from a counterfeiter , do they.

I hope you will take time to report the seller to Omega. They may not be part of eBay's VeRO program against unauthorized selling.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Feedback follow up?

@femmefan1946 wrote:

I noticed he uses the same response relatively often.

Having 'import documents' doesn't mean much if they are from a counterfeiter , do they.

I hope you will take time to report the seller to Omega. They may not be part of eBay's VeRO program against unauthorized selling.

Exactly!

Having done a bit more research it seems he may be acquiring his stock from Thailand at cheaper price. Several identical items are listed from there. Contacted OMEGA via the swatch group, unfortunately I keep hitting their general deliveries mailbox - I'll try again in the new year.

I'm also seriously considering pulling this sellers contact information and supplying it to his local police department, it's doubtful very much will come of this but at least it may garner him some unwanted attention.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply