Feedback

What a joke Feedback is. Last three transactions and I have not received any feedback even though I paid immediately.

As  I said - Feedback is such a Ebay joke ! In facty Ebay is becoming a joke given all the charges being assessed for shipping.

As a Canadian Buyer, I have stopped buying from US sellers as most of them don't ship to Canada and they don't leave feedback.

Ebay is a joke !

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Feedback

Did you leave feedback for these sellers? Some sellers use the automatic system that leaves feedback only when one is received.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Feedback

I have experienced a great many sellers that ask for feedback, but then don't leave any for the buyer. I have ALWAYS LEFT FEEDBACK,  but at least 30 or 40 times I have not received any, even though I have never been late with payment.

My biggest beef at this time is the sellers that use the Global  shipping program. It is a complete and utter rip off for Canadian buyers, costing us in most cases about four times in shipping and fees that we don't need. Most items never go to customs, and even if they do the vast majority have NO charges. Just more money in Pitney Bowes pocket for doing NOTHING. I will never purchase an item from a seller if he insists on Global, or for that matter FedeX or UPS. We do not need it unless the item is very expensive, or very large.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Feedback

I have sold some higher end oakleys, and never got any feedback, it is a joke!!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Feedback

"and never got any feedback, it is a joke!!!"

???

Since you joined eBay, you have left 217 feedback and received 208.  Almost a perfect equilibrium.  Where is the joke?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Feedback

I feel the same. Considering feedback is all you rely on it is imperative that it be left. I find it is mostly sellers within the US who never leave feedback. I do not feel like I should have to ask for feedback from anyone. It is literally a receipt in this world of e-commerce.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Feedback

@nickymigs192 wrote:

I feel the same. Considering feedback is all you rely on it is imperative that it be left. I find it is mostly sellers within the US who never leave feedback. I do not feel like I should have to ask for feedback from anyone. It is literally a receipt in this world of e-commerce.

Why do you feel that it is imperative that sellers leave you feedback?  

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Feedback

All buyers have 100% positive feedback.

It's just the cashier in the supermarket saying "have a nice day'.

Was the product as described?

Was shipping prompt?

Was the shipping cost reasonable?

Everything else is egoboo.

Feedback is voluntary. And probably be dropped for buyers entirely. It's usefulness has been taken over by Blocked Bidder Lists and the automatic Blocks available through Seller Preferences.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Feedback

You've received 504 feedback and left 400.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply