Finding my listing ??

Hi, I have listed 50 IC # SN54S86j on Ebay .CA/and Ebay .com.Unable to find my listing when I search with those words.

I can only see my listing with the number I got from Ebay,not by the IC # .

What Iam I doing wrong?.

Thank You.\,

Gaetan

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Finding my listing ??

That happened to me once and I found that when I relisted, it changed the the shipping options and I had to re do them. that being said, I just did a search of my listings since my sales are way down for this time of year.  If I search without signing in, I can't find them. If I sign in first then they are there. I have a different set of buying options come up on .ca than I do for .com and I list on .ca only.  I tried using my daughters computer and I get yet another set come up and I don't see any of my listings when I use someone elses computer without signing in.  Isn't that like cutting off your nose to spite your face? Give free auction listings but lets not show them in search!! Stupid Ebay!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Finding my listing ??

You only have it listed on ebay.com with shipping to the USA.

That is why you cannot find it on ebay.ca

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Finding my listing ??

That happened to me once and I found that when I relisted, it changed the the shipping options and I had to re do them. that being said, I just did a search of my listings since my sales are way down for this time of year.  If I search without signing in, I can't find them. If I sign in first then they are there. I have a different set of buying options come up on .ca than I do for .com and I list on .ca only.  I tried using my daughters computer and I get yet another set come up and I don't see any of my listings when I use someone elses computer without signing in.  Isn't that like cutting off your nose to spite your face? Give free auction listings but lets not show them in search!! Stupid Ebay!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Finding my listing ??

Yes, your right!! I did not have that problem last year. As for now, I still have the same problem again.
I search for my listing [ using tube # Jan 8904] I find lots of tubes, but I don't see mine!!!.

Not good.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply