First Time I noticed "Seller Doesnt Charge Sales Tax" Box when listing!

shoplineca
Community Member
What a shock. I went to relistr something this afternoon and I noticed a box I dont recall seeing before near where one would idicate whether insurance is included in shipping.

The box appeared to indicate that I had previously accepted the term that I dont charge Sales Tax and no matter where I went to attempt to make a change, I could not find any link.

Frustrated I proceeded to list anyway and then checked my listing. The good news is that there was NO indication within my listing that I do not charge sales tax.

What was/is eBay thinking?

Malcolm
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I noticed that too.. and when I went to edit it in the "shipping and sales tax" section, all I can do is "add a service" for shipping.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
I was concerned that it would be reflected in the listings in big Bold print leaving me to get a ton of negs for billing all my Cdn customers tax and then trying to inist that it was an eBay mistake.

Malcolm
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
That sounds bad! I wonder if it will show up on checkout leaving no facility for adding either GST or PST?? Have you dropped an email to our PS pink (is it still Carly?)? I find I get better results with a direct email than just asking on this board. If you try that way, please be sure to post the answer here so we all know! Thanks.
. Glenda
To Golf or Not To Golf? What a stupid question!
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 4 of 4
latest reply