For help

duca82002
Community Member

Dear ebaj, I had intended to buy a module SKM 75 GB 123d, however, in the final part when I wanted to I pay with my internet TALL čarticom, I received a response to Serbia's cant to PajPal., So I was not able to buy what I like.Thank you for  understanding:-(

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

For help

Did you know this is a Canadian 'Answer Center', and that it is a message board for other members like yourself?  No one from ebay will answer you query here, or even see it. (unless someone reports it for no good reason).

If you are setting up a paypal account, that can take a few days to complete.  You will not be able to use it until the process is finished.

At any rate, wherever you are in the world, if you have a credit card you should be able to use your card to buy on ebay.  Visa, Mastercard, or Amex are recognized the world over, - including Serbia.  So if you have something in your Purchase History, you can settle the account now with a card.

Otherwise, if a seller does not mail things to Serbia, you will have to find a different seller.  Not all sellers mail items worldwide.

http://translate.google.ca/

Message 2 of 2
latest reply