GSP is the biggest ripoff that Ebay has invented.A complete scam.Stops international buying.

revaud
Community Member

I cannot believe Ebay thinks the Global Shipping program will help promote buying . It  adds unnecessary costs that would not be there normally. Keeps me buying from my own country unless the seller does not participate.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

GSP is the biggest ripoff that Ebay has invented.A complete scam.Stops international buying.

@revaud wrote:

I cannot believe Ebay thinks the Global Shipping program will help promote buying . It  adds unnecessary costs that would not be there normally. Keeps me buying from my own country unless the seller does not participate.

What are you talking about?

GSP is only available for sellers located in the USA or in the UK. And even then it is only for shipping to other countries. So it has NO effect on you buying from your own country (unless you're an American or Brit living abroad).

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ypdc_dennis is correct: you cannot be charged import fees if you are not importing. I think you've become confused about some aspect of this. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply