HELP. Anyone online who can help me with Endicia/Dazzle?

I am trying to run Dazzle tonight but have a few questions. Any experienced users out there.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

rewelu
Community Member
How can you use Endicia with Canada Post?
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You can't use Endicia with Canada Post only USPS. I just got back from my first cross border trip to Ogdensburg to mail so packages with USPS.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

rewelu
Community Member
How did you set that up?

Is the drive worth it? How many trips do you make?

Are these for just particular items?

Hendre
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The rates are definitely cheaper on books (Media Mail rates are fantastic). Also, they don't do the same sort of MDW calculation as Canada Post so that lighter larger items are definitely cheaper. I will probably use it mainly for books.

I was able to mail the packages with my return address here in Canada. I used endicia.com to print my postage, delivery confirmation and insurance before I went to the US.

This was my first trip. I am trying to setup regular shipments to the US through a 3rd party. For me it is a 1 hour dirve to the US. If I were a half hour closer I would probably go once or twice a week.

The closer you are the border the more cost effective it is. A 30 pound box of books that I mailed cost about $11 US with insurance. It would have cost $22 to $31 US if I mailed it from Canada.

Apparently there is also some saving to be had on smaller items if you can use prepaid envelopes.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

rewelu
Community Member
WOW! This is excellent to know.

I might just try it.

Thanks,

Hendre

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
We ship about 300 items a weeks to America from both Ebay , Ebay store and our Web site

Shipping to America Canada Post Vs American Postal Service

We orginally shipped to America through Canada Post . I know Canada Post rate like the back of my hand

We now take our truck across from Vancouver B.C too America every Friday. All items are shipped through the American Postal Serivce . Boxes are FREE all sizes through the American Postal service .Shipping is 40 to 50% less and arrives in 4 to 5 days too all of America.

We have an Ebay Auction Drop off Store. Our Cube Van has huge Ebay trading post logos on it . It has a Huge Powerseller Logos on it . One day while shipping items, 3 Canadian people at the USPS approached me . They asked if we would bring there items down to the American post office for them. We agreed on a $1 Canadian Charge each box to bring there items down . We now have 5 accounts plus our own that we take across too USPS from Vancouver. I would encourage people who live close to America. To network with other ebayers to get cheaper and faster shipping too America

We have been using Dazzle , how can I help
Todd
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 7 of 7
latest reply