HELP ME! Have not received order - Cannot reach Ebay customer service

Hello,

Can someone please help me.

I ordered an item back in October as a Guest user.  

I received an confirmation email advising that item had been shipped and would be delivered between October 27 and November 8.

It is now November 30th and item has not  been received but I my credit card has been charged.

None of the numbers (Item number, tracking number, access code and transaction number) provide in email exist on Ebay.

When I tried to look up the vendor name I have on my credit card statement it does not exist in Ebay.

I have tried to access the money back guarantee option on Ebay website but it will not work for me.

Am at my wits end.

How do I get my money back!!!!

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

RE 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You really don't want Customer Service.

For one thing they are either in Utah or the Phillippines and speak terrible English.

None of the numbers (Item number, tracking number, access code and transaction number) provide in email exist on Ebay.

Don't panic.

Do you still have the email?

Check that it is in fact from eBay.

The tracking number should show on the Canada Post website by now, if the item was mailed (and sellers rarely use couriers).

If the item was cheap, the seller may not have used tracking. This is not a problem.

Some, particularly Asian, sellers use fake numbers because buyers think they are useful.

Tracking is a Seller Protection. By not using tracking, your seller decided to forego that. So that's a good thing.

If the item number has disappeared when you use Advanced Search near the top of this page and to the right, then eBay pulled the listing and kicked the seller off the site for being naughty.

You are still covered by Buyer Protection.

Did you use Paypal or did you pay directly from your credit card?

If you did, go there and open a Dispute. All the information you need will be with Paypal.

The Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Escalate immediately to a Claim, and tell the Claim that the seller is Not A Registered User (NARU). This usually speeds things up.

Many newbies only use their cards, letting the extra protection of Paypal and its anonymizing service pass, but you can still phone the card's Customer Service.

However, you can phone the 1-800 number on the back of your card and ask the clerk about a chargeback. This is slower than the PP Claim, but usually works fairly well.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Have you tried the following?

If you bought an item as a guest, you’ll need to sign in as a guest user to view your order details. Follow these steps:

If you’re signed in to eBay, sign out to avoid any error messages.
Find your eBay guest order confirmation email—the subject line starts with “Guest Order.”
Select View order details in the email.
Enter your email address and access code to sign in as a guest user.
From Order details you can choose to contact the seller, report that you didn't receive the item, or return the item.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply