HI I HAVE PURCHASED A ITEM ( Rudraksha Combination For Protection 8,10,12 Mukhi Java Certified )

I HAVE PURCHASED A ITEM AS GUEST , AND I AM NOT ABLE TO TRACK THE ITEM

Please do let me know the status .

Always an error while login into with shared access code .

I have purchased as guest with same email id  , purchase date Nov 19, 2016.

Will request to update me the status of my purchase

Thanks & reagrds

Bhushan

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

HI I HAVE PURCHASED A ITEM ( Rudraksha Combination For Protection 8,10,12 Mukhi Java Certified )

These are buyer & seller forums.

eBay staff do not read these forums -- use the "Help & contact" link at the bottom of this page.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@bhushaajgaonka-0 wrote:

I HAVE PURCHASED A ITEM AS GUEST , AND I AM NOT ABLE TO TRACK THE ITEM

Please do let me know the status .

guest buying.jpg

From the eBay pages:

You can buy some items without registering as an eBay member, by using Buy It Now, and you can see your order details by following the link in your confirmation email. On the order details page you can see your purchased items, shipping status, and tracking numbers, return an item or report that you didn't receive an item.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/buying-as-guest.html

How to register:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/how-to-register.html#steps

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

And don't worry about tracking.

Tracking is for the benefit of the seller. It protects her against false or nervous Non-Delivery complaints.

You are covered by the eBay Buyer Protection Program against non-delivery, damage in transit, and items that are not as described in the listing, for 30 days after last estimated arrival date.

You are also covered by the Paypal* Buyer Protection Program for 180 days after payment for the same things.

And you are further covered by the chargeback program of your credit card -- although standards on those vary

*If you are buying online, Paypal is very useful. It anonymizes your financial information so you are never giving it directly to the vendor. .

Message 4 of 4
latest reply