~~Happy Mother's Day~~

jaymor8
Community Member
To all of you who are Moms and to all of you who are Grandmoms, I wish you all the very best of the Day. It belongs to you, so use it well.

All the best,

Love,

Jackie...:x
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

~~Happy Mother's Day~~

muminlaw
Community Member
And the same to you Jackie! We're golfing this morning with our son & daughter (SIL and DIL are both too "bunged up" for that much walking), then lunch at one of the local eateries -- haven't decided how to spend the afternoon, we might rent scooters and scoot around some of the local tourist attractions.

PS -- you left out great-grandmoms - some of us are precocious ya know!! 🙂

hugs, Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

~~Happy Mother's Day~~

jaymor8
Community Member
Well you're absolutely right Glenda. I did forget that. But I was figuring that there was nobody on the board old enough to be a great-grandparent, at least not from their style of speech and their modern attitude and their computer savvy. Goes to show ya.....never take anything for granted!

Hugs,

Jackie...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

~~Happy Mother's Day~~

muminlaw
Community Member
Jackie, you're totally right! It's my DIL and her daughters who are old enough - that and the fact that our son married an older woman!! Thanks to that, we skipped grand and went directly to great!!

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

~~Happy Mother's Day~~

lina-mallows
Community Member
It's time of year again?
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

~~Happy Mother's Day~~

duujogl
Community Member
Lina, you're getting a lot of heat over these old threads but I, for one, am having a ball remembering how much fun this board used to be!!! I sure miss some of these posters and really wonder what happened to them ...

And yeah, I'm that same Glenda with a different PS ID, and there are a few posters still here from back then.

Glenda
Message 6 of 6
latest reply