Has your Seller Account info vanished this week?

Since the removal of the "Policy Compliance" section of the Seller Dashboard this past week, all my seller account information has vanished.  It's the same regardless of which browser I try.  

By the way, I've also lost the seller status details (TRS discount information -- it now says "Standard" on one page, "TRS" on another, and I get a blank screen when I click on details).  

This past Wednesday, one of the eBay.ca staffers indicated there was some 'maintenance' being doing on the Seller Dashboards, and this problem would be resolved 'in a few days'.  Well, not so far... Woman Sad

Has anyone else had trouble accessing their Seller Account details, or had it disappear completely?  Anything unusual on your dashboards?  I can't believe I'd be the only one affected by this.  Thanks everyone. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I just checked my Dashboard on eBay.ca and eBay.com and everything is as it should be.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Happened regularly for me in the first day of the month, will resolve soon after they finish updating the seller dashbord..

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Mine is fine too
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

"all my seller account information has vanished."

Reading the post once again, I think the problem here has nothing to do with changes to the Dashboard but, for sellers with a billing cut-off date of the last of the month, eBay always shows "account information not available at this time" for several hours on the first day of the month (while compiling invoicing information).

The same applies on the 16th for sellers with a cut-off date of the 15th of every month.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

eBay always shows "account information not available at this time" for several hours on the first day of the month ( while compiling invoicing information).

Yes, like clockwork this happens the first of every month.

Usually happens for me in the evening.

The next day i will usually have accurate information with the discounts stated.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I think this is more than the usual 'reboot' of account information due to cut-off dates, because it's been going on now for several days (in any case my cut-off date is mid-month, and this happened around Aug. 27th, along with the Dashboard vanishing act. 

I just wanted to know if anyone else's Dashboard was completely messed up -- if it is just mine, I'll have to contact eBay about it. 

Thanks everyone for your input!  

P.S.  Oh, I just clicked on "Summary" under my "Account" tab on the main summary page, and it says "Your account has not been created"!  That's odd - it's been fine for the last 12 years.  Oh joy, more messes to sort out.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

It just occurred to me-- I wonder if that message stating that my "Account has not yet been created", might mean that transactions are being blocked because eBay doesn't recognize my existence now?  Perhaps I've been wiped off the virtual memory. 

I've had no sales since this garbage started -- it could be completely coincidental, or who knows what havoc is going on in the background?

Yuck. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply