Have you gone the Extra Mile? & What was it?

bare_bright
Community Member
Just Curious on How many of you sellers have gone the Extra Mile To A Buyer And what was it?

Here are Just a Few of Mine in The last year

1: Buyer in California Needed a Buckle in 2 days for His Mothers Birthday

1:A) I Shipped the item by UPS Express and Paid the $56.00 out of my Pocket and told the Buyer That it's there option to pay me back when they can.

2: Buyer gave me Kind words & was Very Happy with There item.

2:B) I Took the new Prepaid Expedited Box & Filled it with about 20 Buckles and some belt's and Shipped it all for FREE

3: The Buyer Claimed That the item never arrived.

3:C) The buyer only Lived 20 klm from me, so I took the time during Traffic rush hour and hand Delivered it.

Some off you must think I am nut's for doing this, But for me they are act's of kindness it's not only about selling and making Money on ebay, I make my $ on my Little Scrap yard I own, Ebay for me is a Hobby like.

OK I Would like to know if I am alone in these Kinds of the so called "GOING THE EXTRA MILE"

After all this was the Backbone of ebay for many years, That's why Buying on Ebay is Unique and I hope it will Stay that way.

:)
T.J.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I once went an extra 425 km!

Buyer won an item two days before Christmas, buyer located in Ottawa and I'm in Toronto, I personally delivered it on Christmas eve. Needless to say he was a bit surprised.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No you are not alone, there are other phools out here B-)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

bare_bright
Community Member
Well ampurtle Let's hear it?

it's amazing if I would of Posted a message bitching about something, then more than likely would be all kinds of reply

Since this is a more calm kinda topic there is only 2 Posts in 10 days

That's life in the big City I guess 🙂
T.J.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply