Having a second ebay Store with same USER ID

direct_pc
Community Member
Howdy

Does anyone know if it is possible to open a second ebay store linked to the same user ID? I am thinking about selling a new product and which has nothing to do with what I can selling now. How do I keep them separate? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave
Direct_pc
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don't believe you can, Dave - you'd have to use another ID.

Ann
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Dave;

Since your eBay store is tied to your user ID it would be quite difficult to have two stores attached to the same ID.

Would there be two store tags behind your user ID? Or, if I clicked on the tag behind your ID, would it randomly select one of your stores?

There are a great many sellers that have multiple IDs and thats fine with eBay. I have five and three of them are for selling although I am in the process of slosing one of them because I have decided to roll that product into this ID. Another of the selling IDs is currently making purchases until I have 10 feedbacks - a prerequisite to open an eBay store. I also have a buying ID and a posting ID.

If you are about to sell a completely different product you may well want to start a new ID with a name that can be identified with that new product(s) as a marketing strategy. A new store under that ID would make sense.

Bill

Bill

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

direct_pc
Community Member
Thanks for the all help everyone.

Regards,
Dave
Message 4 of 4
latest reply