Headset for AASTA 9116LP

rodm1975
Community Member

Hey all I got a phone here that can take a head set not sure if U can talk on  it or just listen but not sure the plug number on this but was told I can but a head set for this and a lifter . It has a round plug part on the right side of unit thanks My neck bugs me all the time so I thought I check about getting a head set thanks: 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Headset for AASTA 9116LP

What direction do you get when you do a google search for that answer? It might be better to research it that way, narrow down what headset you think you may need, and then search that product term on ebay, asking its sellers if it will be compatible with what you hope it will. 

Otherwise, the chance that a headset seller with a compatible model will just stumble on this question.... well, I want to suggest gently that may be a fairly slim chance. 

But good luck.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Headset for AASTA 9116LP

Where did you buy the phone? The seller or a shop that sells that line may be able to tell you what headsets are compatible.

EBay is an excellent source for finding out of production items but knowing what you are looking for is a prerequisite.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Headset for AASTA 9116LP

bought it from my home phone provider Nexicom costed me almost 75.00
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Headset for AASTA 9116LP

If it were me, I'd start then by calling Nexicom and explain what I was looking for and the reason for that, and ask them if they had a recommendation for compatible headsets that do what you expect from a headset. And where they may be found. And then do your price comparisons on eBay when you know exactly what you need.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply