Hello ! I don"t receive my item already past 17 day after paying, i want my money back. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Hello ! I don"t receive my item already past 17 day after paying, i want my money back. Thanks

Ordering from the internet is MAIL ORDER.

Which means nothing moves any faster than the mail.

If your seller is in North America that means you should allow about 20 calendar days for arrival.

From Europe, allow 15 days (they tend to use Air Mail)

From Asia, allow 30 days (Surface shipping is much slower, but 30 days is long enough).

At the 15-30 day point, contact the seller and ask for the date and method of shipping as well as the tracking number. There may not be a tracking number and that is NOT a problem.

If the seller is not helpful, you can go to the Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received dispute, but start with the seller, if only for politeness.

In future, if you have a deadline for receiving the item, don't buy online. Shop locally.

It is also possible to ask a seller, before bidding, for the cost of express/priority/overnight shipping. However, be aware that this can raise the cost significantly. For example, I can send a paperback book from BC to NF for about $5 or less, but Priority shipping of the same thin book would cost over $35.00.  International delivery is often more.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply