Hello I'm about to buy a car on your site and wanted to know if I'm not mistaken that has got to do that. If after having set up if acomte to pay and once the car is delivered is not what I wanted, I could always get a refund

michelturgeon
Community Member

I would like to know the steps of how it function as payment for cars

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hello I'm about to buy a car on your site and wanted to know if I'm not mistaken that has got to do that. If after having set up if acomte to pay and once the car is delivered is not what I wanted, I could always get a refund

Is this a car that is listed on ebay or did you see it on some other site and they said they would arrange payment through ebay.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

michelturgeon
Community Member

i see on other site and she wants me pay by ebay

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

i see on other site and she wants me pay by ebay

It is a scam.

You will lose your money and there won't be any car.

Go back to where it says ask a question and put in

Buying a Car and then click see similar posts and read the links

that come up.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It's a scam.

There is no car.

She is not a widow or recently divorced. She is not posted to an oceanographic vessel or to Iraq.

The picture of the car is stolen from another listing.

She's not a woman. She's not in North America. She's probably nursing a coffee in a cafe in Lagos phishing for suckers.

You are not a sucker. You didn't fall for the SCAM. Report the listing to the site. They are constantly trying to get rid of these crooks.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

At the top of the Answer Centre page is this statement:

"This forum is for learning more about Buying on eBay. These are Member-to-Member Question & Answer boards. Please feel free to ask advice from other members or help others by providing answers to their questions."

You're getting advice from other members. Not ebay staff.

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply