Help identifying a logo which makes replica shoes of famous Parisian designer Christian Louboutin?

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone recognize this logo? Searched the Internet to no avail. This shoe company made a replica of the famous Christian Louboutin Paris rollerboy shoe. I have this replica shoe and would like to know anything about this company and also if anyone knows how much replicas of this famous Paris designer sell for. (Would not be surprised at all if this were a Chinese company!!) Thank you all for your help.

N.B.: I want to excuse myself if I end up in the wrong place because I feel it is now very complicated to ask questions to the Community. What has changed? It keeps asking me to "Select a Location" but does not give me what I ask for (I wanted FASHION from the  "SHOW ALL" and then "GROUPS" but I end up being stuck there because it won't give me the FASHION section. What is wrong? Also there is no more PREVIEW of what we want to post??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Help identifying a logo which makes replica shoes of famous Parisian designer Christian Louboutin?

I would suggest asking on the

eBay.com   Shoes, Purses and Fashion Accessories discussion board 

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Shoes-Purses-and-Fashion/bd-p/21000000009

Message 2 of 2
latest reply