Hi I'm trying to contact ebay, the resolution center, but its directing me to PayPal

Hi I recently bought an iPhone from eBay and it really isn't as it was described on the page. I contacted the seller he at first told me he could "find" the white iPhone so he'll send me a black one I insisted that i'd prefer the white one just as described but if he really doesn't find it the black one will do so I waited to get the phone he said it was supposed to be unlocked it was a a&t unlocked white iPhone on the page. I ended up with a black Verizon carrier locked phone and when I contacted the seller and he said if you're not satisfied send it back and on top he did not specify that it was a CDMA phone which means doesn't take simcards which makes a big difference. So he said if I'm not satisfied I should send it back at my own cost. I think that its wrong. The seller did not answer my questions on time. I will complain to a better business bureau that's stealing for consumers . False advertising is a federal offense this is unacceptable I need my item as described. An unlocked white iPhone 4 with a Sim tray. I do not believed that eBay should promote this kind of service.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi I'm trying to contact ebay, the resolution center, but its directing me to PayPal

TL:DR

Just go to the Help button up there on the right. The drop down menu gives you the Resolution Centre.

You can file an Item Not As Described dispute.

Yes, you will have to return the item on your own dime, with Confirmation of Delivery. You will not be refunded your return postage.

If you were returning the phone to Future Shop, they wouldn't pay your busfare to to the store either. That's the way it goes.

If the seller does not refund you in full when you can prove that he has the phone back, Paypal will refund you and go after him for their money.

You don't need to talk to anyone. It's all automated. You just follow the steps.

Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that.-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 2 of 2
latest reply