How Can I quickly and easily tell if I have already re-listed an unsold item

tu-ee
Community Member

I have 41 unsold items in my unsold folder --- and I have 150 items in my Selling page -- does anyone know of a quick and easy way for me to know what I have re-listed from my unsold folder?

I get so confused sometimes I re-list items I have already re-listed!!!  Then I have to find them and delete them from the selling page 

I'm losing money because I was charged to re-list them and also I waste so much of my time checking and re-checking my "for sale listings"  and "unsold Listings"

Help Please tu-ee AKA Pat

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How Can I quickly and easily tell if I have already re-listed an unsold item

There is an icon on every re-listed lot on your unsold list. It looks like an arrow chasing its tail.

You can move those icons. Perhaps best for you would be to put that column next to the titles?

This doesn't work if you are actually using Sell Similar which I prefer in the possible incorrect belief that they get better placement in Search.

You can also set up your listings to automatically relist Unsold Fixed Price items by using Good Til Cancelled as the time period.

And of course, it can be helpful to get into the habit of adding a Note to each Unsold listing "relist  14/3/2014' for example. You can also add Notes to your new or repeat listings which are not seen by your customers.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply