How Do I Save My Listings?

pickastitch
Community Member
Can anyone suggest a service to save my listings? I currently use Auctiva and the Seller Source Book. I thought that all of my listing were being saved on Auctiva, but it appears that they only are saved for a few months. I have turbo lister too, but when I try to import my listings into it, it continually crashes (maybe too many listings to handle?). I am looking for something low priced that will keep my listings for future use. I'd appreciate any advice. I am losing 20 to 30 listings a day right now....
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi pickastitch,

Originally I used Seller Assistant Pro and when that was retired Blackthorne was the program that took over. They have two different levels of this program: Basic and Pro.

You can find information on both here: http://pages.ebay.com/blackthorne/basic.html

I have my listings from 5+ years ago.

Hope this helps!
Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

pickastitch
Community Member
Thanks Susan, it has a 30 day free trial too, so I'm going to give it a try. I woul love to be able to keep my listings for 5 years. Thanks for your help,
Lynn
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Hi Lynn,

You're more than welcome for the information. There are several PS on here that are quite knowledgable regarding Blackthorne AND the Blackthorne message list is a great resource as well...lot's of experience there!

Susan
Message 4 of 4
latest reply