How can I filter certain sellers from my eBay search results and generally browsing eBay listings?

maxdust
Community Member

How can I filter certain sellers from my eBay search results and generally browsing eBay listings?  When I'm logged into eBay of course.

The other day I came across a dozen or so listings by the same seller.  I had already looked at their rating days before, and saw they had a whole lot of complaints and I decided to avoid that seller and save myself a lot of hassle.  Several times today I opened a few listings and it's the same seller.  I just see this as a waste of my time, again, again, and again.

Is there a "the won't buy from this seller so block from results" list???

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How can I filter certain sellers from my eBay search results and generally browsing eBay listings?

maxdust
Community Member

Looks like eBay does not allow buyers to filter sellers.

Only the other way round...

Here's my solution, next to the search button above click  Advanced

Then I type my keywords, choose a category, and down below I add the sellers IDs and separate them with just a comma.

I click search.

Then I click the save search so I can reuse that search criteria.

But I find it easier to save it in my bookmarks and whenever I've another seller ID that I never want to waste my time on again, I edit my bookmark, find the first Seller ID and type %2C followed by the new seller ID I want to filter.

Neither method is very good, but they work for now...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply