How can I track an item that I bought as a guest?

Hi,

I'm trying to track an item (2 units) that I bought as a guest.

I received information about the transaction but I don't know how to track it.

I tried using my account but it doesn't show.

When I click on "order details" it shows an error message.

View order details
Bionix Hinged Knee Brace Patella Support Arthritis Stabilizer Adjustable Straps...
Bionix Hinged Knee Brace Patella Support Arthritis Stabilizer Adjustable Straps
Estimated delivery: Fri. 5 Aug. - Mon. 15 Aug.

Item Id: 111917673596
Transaction Id 1547071077001
Quantity: 2

Many thanks in advance,

Javier

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

First - it's never a good idea to put your email and phone number on a public board like this. Nobody you want to talk to will be using them.

Not every seller uses tracking which is very expensive, especially internationally.

On eBay tracking is a Seller Protection and is used to prove that an Item Not Delivered Claim is false.

Don't worry until August 15, the later of the estimated (by eBay and Canada Post) delivery dates. That's Monday.

If your braces haven't arrived by then, use Contact Seller on the listing to ask for the date and service used for shipping. Also ask for the tracking number on general principles, but don't worry if there isn't one.

If you do get a prompt reply with the number, fine, you can see if it has reached Canada. Or even if it is in your town.

The seller may offer you a replacement, this is a scam. Do NOT accept.

The seller may ignore you.

The seller may give you a refund. This is Good.

If the Contact Seller does not go well (no valid tracking number and no refund) go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of most eBay pages.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have already contacted the seller, so move immediately to the Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, Delivery) you will be refunded.

The seller may promise you a refund if you close the Dispute first. This is a scam. Don't.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@javieca2015 wrote:

You can not use your regular eBay account to deal with stuff you bought as a guest.

From the eBay help files:

If you bought an item as a guest, you'll need to sign in as a guest user to view your order details.

Follow these steps:

1. If you're signed in to eBay, sign out to avoid any error messages.
      2. Find your eBay guest order confirmation email -- the subject line starts with "Guest Order."
      3. Select View order details in the email.
      4. Enter your email address and access code to sign in as a guest user.
      5. From Order details you can choose to contact the seller, leave feedback, or return the item.

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

BTW -- If you are not home when your purchase arrives , the carrier will leave a Notice, telling you where and when you can pick it up.

Usually this is the PO in back of the drug store and they are open late.

Bring photo ID.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@javieca2015 wrote:

Hi,

Many thanks in advance,

Javier

Those braces are coming from the UK which is fast and cheap but will not have tracking at that low price.  If you really need to know it you can have UK parcels mailed Recorded so you will see when it is arriving but that costs way more.  You bought knee braces so if you have to go to the post office for it I hope that won't be a problem.   There is not one complaint about items not arriving from that seller so no need to worry about any scam.  They sell alot of those things.  From the UK it will take about 2-3 weeks to arrive, less if you are lucky.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply